Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This is going on my NOTflix queue

So I'm doing a Google search for Cole Sprouse, as you do, and this is the first image that comes up:


Yes, that's really him, from a movie called The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things. He and Dylan both played "Older Jeremiah." Who apparently wears negligees.

My brain: I have to see this movie!

Then I read more about it on IMDB, and apparently that picture is from a scene where Cole's character seduces his mother's boyfriend, played by Marilyn Manson, who then rapes him.

My brain: I have to NEVER, EVER see this movie.

I am, however, not surprised that Disney seems to have convinced the Sprouses to leave this particular film off their resumes. Gaaah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i MUST see this movie!!
BTW, has THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP-KFnYg6Hw&feature=player_embedded been brought to your attention???
I am amused, and disturbed.

Nats

Tessa said...

Kid I used to babysit loved the Sprouse brothers... saw the trailer for this and wanted to rent it... I had quite a time attempting to convince him that he really, really didn't want to see it.

Unknown said...

Words. I have none. But I am so very close to disturbed by the mere thought of this film that I'm pretty sure my brain shut down completely.

Anonymous said...

WAT. I have never heard of this film and part of me is glad I never did but now the other part of me wants to watch it.