Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Life: So Hard!


Some days, it's really hard to write posts for this blog. You have to find something ridiculous that a tween star did, said, or wore recently; you have to look through Youtube for silly videos; you need to subject yourself to super over-produced pop music; you need to spend the time to find ludicrous pictures and then write jokes about them.

Other days, Zac Efron talks to the press, and makes everything really, really easy.

Zac Efron in Showbiz Spy, via Rachel:

"On a normal day," Efron told a British magazine, "I'm usually out of the shower and ready to go in a couple of minutes. I'm not a naturally groomed guy."


No kidding! Oh, do go on.

"Someone said to me that guys are trying to copy my hairstyle, but to be honest, this hairstyle is derived from laziness. I wake up and go -- that's it. There's no product in it, nothing.
"If you really want your hair to look good, just don't wash it for a day. That's my secret."


But Zef, we already know that! Please, give us something new to giggle at.

"In high school there were guys who were really tall, there were burly guys on the football team who looked like my dad -- and then there was me, who looked like a little kid. I was a late bloomer," he said.


Wait for it…

"I actually rocked a pubescent mustache for a while. It was so unattractive."


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH ZEF.

Click here for a Tweenage Wasteland exclusive picture of Zef's mustachioed years! Or a reasonable approximation there of, anyway.

5 comments:

Megan Stacey said...

OH ZEF.

Can we talk about Sterling Knight's new facial hair? Because I'm kind of super in love with it. A lot.

It makes me look like a man. A Ryan Gosling-y man.

Megan Stacey said...

*him. It makes HIM look like a man.

Ugh.

Becky said...

Oh god, I saw it. SO not a fan. It's a little too blond and chin-strapping, and mustaches never do anyone any good. But I'm very anti-facial hair pretty much always, so I may not be the most fair judge.

Megan Stacey said...

My love for Sterling is unconditional, I guess.

PS - I try to email you guys all the time, but it doesn't go through. You might want to check the link?

Jessica said...

OH MY GOD YESSSSSS.

Brb, dying.