Wednesday, August 13, 2008

STFU, MoFoJoBros.

You know, every time I think I can't possibly loathe the Jonii -- from here on out, MoFoJoBros* -- any more, but then somehow I find a way AND I DO.

Ahem.

Want to date Kevin? Save the whining for your friends. "We're not ever really with people 'cause we're always traveling," Kevin said. "And you get on the phone and they're like, 'My day is awful, blah,' and you're like, 'This is not what I need right now!'"


Yes, GOD FORBID your girlfriend want to talk to you about things that matter to HER. Stoner Jonas, you're demoted back to Extra. Now STFU.

Joe has a similar stipulation for his potential love interests. "This is hard, but if they are nagging and annoying, you're like, 'Go away.'"


And yet despite my rather loud nagging of the universe, YOU will not go away. STFU, Most Detestable.

Speaking of collaborations, the dudes recently worked with Disney sibling and "Camp Rock" co-star Demi Lovato on her album. They said it was a great experience — but a little strange. "It was weird writing a song talking about a boy!" Joe laughed. Kevin added, "We were like, 'So this is what girls go through.'"


Yes, congratulations. You wrote a song about "him" instead of "her." You now know exactly what it's like to be a girl. STFU, both of you.

Jess and I have a theory that Adopted is the least detestable because he talks the least. That theory? TOTALLY CONFIRMED.

* Yes, the motherfucking Jonas Brothers, so dubbed by our LJ-feed-reader thatjamiegirl. Brilliant!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, I can't stand then so much it hurts but like all my internet friend love them its just disgusting. i just want to walk up to them and say You EFFERS WILL NEVER BE HANSON OR N SYNC OR BSB YOU TIGHT JEANS HIPSTERS ARGHHH.

Anonymous said...

"Well, 15-year-old Nick has a slightly more charitable requirement. "They have to be good to their moms," he said."

Aww, adopted is a cutie.

-wince- Audrey said...

MoFoJoBros steal thar sonnnnngz.

From Busted.

If you didn't know. I don't know if you do.

I think it's worth knowing.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Audrey has beaten me to my post!

Yeah, so I was never a mega super fan of the bros, but I always gave them credit for their song "Year 3000" which I adored.

Until, I found out they STOLE IT

From a British band called Busted.
Apparently, they've taken a few songs.

And made a couple lines less dirty.

But I was like gahhhhhhhhh